Thread: Themes
View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Honestly, with Wizards of the Coast rehiring Monte Cooke, I don't see 4e being around much longer... I have been looking at alot of things and over all with all the compendium changes we have gotten very little NEW data for hero lab in 4e this year. I love hero lab, but the crap WOTC has been pulling with the compendium, especially the fact THEMES are not there a year after Dark Sun's release, has angered me to the point of switching systems completely. I will no longer be running 4th edition D&D. Its a great starter game for noobs to get into RP, but its not the D&D I've come to know and love over the years. I am not renewing my D&DI account either. I can already see a shift from WOTC's R&D toward a new edition in the future and am so displeased with the fact I have gotten very little new data in hero lab because of WOTC I won't be running their product anymore.

There were alot of good points to 4e, but WOTC has systematically destroyed them this year. I will be DMing Dark Sun using Pathfinder from here on out.
RavenX is offline   #7 Reply With Quote