View Single Post
Jay_NOLA

Old December 30th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Had another question after looking closely at 2 Spotlight videos and webpage versions of them about one the products being shown in them.

Will the Pirates Guide to Freeport have all the FATE conversions for the characters, monsters, the FATE specific notes for the Fury in Freeport adventure and the other FATE conversion material from the FATE Freeport Companion in it?

I'm asking this cause in the 1st two Spotlights you can see both Pathfinder and FATE material on the Pirates Guide to Freeport content Realm, but you don't see some specific FATE infformation and content that ought to be inserted if it is a dual stat product.

Some examples of this I noticed from the pictures from the last, number 2, Spotlight:

1.) In the the Getiing Started(Sc.1) in 2. Setup it gives how Pathfinder characters can get Beedle to go up to 50% of what he gets, but doesn't give that in FATE this is with Good (+3) social outcome actions. (This is given pg. 157 of the FATE Freeport Compainon in the FATE version of the adventure.)

So some slight modification of that snipet's text would need to be done to incorportate both systems.

2.) The FATE Freeport companion has a picture of Beedle in it on page 156, but I don't see the picture in the Freeport Denzins entry of him that is shown off in the 2nd Spotlight images.
Jay_NOLA is offline   #9 Reply With Quote