View Single Post
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 11th, 2016, 07:07 PM
I'm getting ready to start working on a game for my home groups here, with kind of an odd Setting, and I was curious if there was any interest in it...

There was a show in the 80's called "The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers". It's kind of a sci-fi/superhero fusion with an amazing amount of depth for a half-hour animated show.

I'm going to build a whole Setting file for it as I work, so eventually I'll have a complete file that I could distribute. So, I'm curious if there would be any demand for this particular Setting. It would require both the Sci-Fi Companion and the Super Powers Companion Second Edition.

If folks want more of a description, let me know and I can post what I've given to my players. Most of them weren't familiar with it, so I can get away with using a ton of material from the show (65 episodes worth). Some are fairly silly, but there's a lot of good material there.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #1 Reply With Quote