View Single Post
LazarX

Old December 6th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
So the Dirty Trick(blind) option isn’t very... realistic. If I pull the bag over someone’s head, they can take it off as a standard action. Since it takes me a standard action to apply it, this isn’t helpful.

I would need an accomplice. Then I could pull the bag over their head and the accomplice (who had a readied action) could tie the cinch strap in a knot. Now the target is unlikely to get the bag off (try to undo a knot you can’t see when you’ve been unexpectedly blinded while in combat!).

Or maybe I pull the bag over their head, then pull on the cinch strap to tighten it but don’t let go...? They’d have a hard time trying to shake me loose as anytime they struggled, it would pull the cinch strap even tighter. Assuming they don’t shake me loose, I could tie the knot myself on the next round.

I’m thinking that because I’m invisible when I start this process, I don’t provoke an AOO with the dirty trick maneuver. And since they don’t get their Dex against invisible attackers, it shouldn’t be too tough to beat their CMD. I hope.

Do you think the above would pass in a PFS game?
You would need to make the CMB check to counter their natural reaction to avoid being bagheaded. No bonuses for invisibility in this case. because the bag and you are very visible at this point.
LazarX is offline   #20 Reply With Quote