View Single Post
Exmortis

Old February 19th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoid View Post
@Exmortis though it's funny to read stuff like that because Iam always full of humor and like to laugh, I think big distortion of what is happening. There have been at least some replies here in the forum and if there is nothing to report there is nothing to report.

If you send out "marketing material" you want to get to the point and not waste ppls time Better nothing than an empty message...
True, and it was meant as a bit of a tongue in cheek, and a bit not.

We sit here fourish years in and we are led to believe that now Paizo is to blame for the CM not being ready. Really. You would think this would have been better planned so all of those LWD side delays would have given them time to be ready. First thing I do is ensure delays on one of my projects by one team is utilized by the others to ensure they are not the cause of the next delay. Efficiency is the buzz word cliché of the day, but man it sure is a useful tactic.

Yes I know it does not always work this way.

However this had to have been foreseen, thus why not release other great features, I mean we were given this survey back in the day, like when T-Rex was still roaming the office parking lot looking for his next slow moving snack.

But it all seems to be a perfect fit, with a darling new project and suddenly RW development comes to a halt. Hell we have not even had a bug fix recently. And the Paizo/CM isn't holding up bug fixes is it?

I have been a huge supporter of RW for a long time, but its been so long, I just have nothing left to justify the status. One can only be held in awe of "soon" before one realizes that is just marketing talk for "maybe".

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #20 Reply With Quote