Thread: Starfinder
View Single Post
Steel_Wind

Old August 9th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Hi guys,

Looking through Table 2-4 of the Starfinder Core Rulebook revealed something I was not expecting.

Starfinder has done away with the Slow, Medium, and Fast XP point level Advancement track. In Starfinder, there is only one XP point advancement track (the exact same XP level requirements as are used as "Fast Track" in Pathfinder RPG).

I know that adding House Rule feature requests can get cumbersome, but as the XP points and track options are ALREADY present in the Herolab Pathfinder code base, could you please just port that over and have the default be "Fast Track", but let the GM choose to specify a "Slow" or "Medium" advancement, using the same XP points per level from Pathfinder RPG? It should not take any new code at all. Just use the same XP features and options as exist in the current Pathfinder XP progression - simply change the default for Starfinder to "Fast Track".

I can foresee that the "Fast Track" is going to be too fast for my campaign preferences. The most annoying thing about this -- indeed, the only annoying thing really - is that Herolab might not support it.

As the code already exists, can you please just port it over so we can specify it as a House Rule override? Thanks.
Steel_Wind is offline   #9