View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 7th, 2013, 06:10 AM
The thing about the Kingdom sheet is that it doesn't stay static, kingdoms grow / decline based on player decisions and random events generated throughout the process, many of the modifiers change to reflect this. Because it changes so much, it's better as a hero lab sheet rather than RW. Kingmaker introduced it, and for the most part it was a persistent part of the modules. Players built their kingdom, and dealt with the consequences for better or worse. It's not like generating a town in the game mastery guide, where the stat block isn't likely to undergo significant changes over time. The sheet in question can have very significant changes from one week to the next.

Players are in charge of specific aspects of public office, and contribute their skill mods to the dice pool of a kingdom, but there are a lot of d20 rolls in Kingdom building, some of which can have drastic consequences to the modifiers on the sheet. I wish it was a simple process, but Paizo really put a lot of depth into Kingdom building in this rpg.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #24 Reply With Quote