Thread: Need some help
View Single Post
kodama1

Old June 5th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Thanks everyone for answering.

@ Mathias, I completely understand being at PaizoCon. I hope it went very well for you guys! Thanks for connecting the dots. I'm slightly new at trying to do WoD. I worked on Fate stuff for Dresden Files a while back and was very successful, but am not sure what to call "Tags" or "Picks" so thanks in helping to move the question forward. I was busy this last weekend so I haven't had much time to look at ShadowChemosh's response. If you find what I'm looking for in the meantime, then thanks so much in advance.

@ShadowChemosh, Thanks for being willing to help I'm sorry I didn't ask the question in a more Hero Lab friendly way. I'm kind of learning on the fly and am not sure what to call what. I will have a look at the links you posted and see if I can decipher it even from just a learning standpoint. If Mathias beets me to the punch then that is even better.

Thanks so much for a response everyone! I hope to have a file to add to the community soon that has at least Dancers In The Dusk added.

-kodama1-
kodama1 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote