View Single Post
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 21st, 2017, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Why the height="0" line in the third line of that portal? You don't have that line on the other portals, so I'd see if that's what's causing the weird behavior.
Hmm... It was probably an attempt to get the panel to "size to fit". I removed it, but I get the same result.

It kind of looks like another table overlaying it. If you look at the right-hand side, you can see where the "real" table is sticking out, and if I click on the info button areas to make them show up, it's out of sync with the lines. If I reveal parts of the table by clicking on them, I can usually also make all of them go away and show that blank list by clicking into certain parts of the empty space. This overlay does not happen if I only add one item. It does happen if I add two. Also, no matter what order I do the Batchadd, it's always the first table that gets it.

While fiddling around with adding the tables more manually, I also have once or twice had that first table show up with no lines, and not obscured, but if I click in, the lines appear. I don't know what that might mean.

Last edited by Duggan; July 21st, 2017 at 09:00 AM.
Duggan is offline   #8 Reply With Quote