View Single Post
daplunk

Old July 26th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakFire74 View Post
Only problem I had is when I tried to test it, and add it to a portfolion, the adult kruthic (or any MTOF monster) is not in the list.. How do I solve this?
There are two places that monsters tend to appear in a list within Hero Lab.

The first one most people are used to is the Race selection screen. When you have a monster in a *.user file (what we are currently working with) then you need to select them from the Race selection tab. Make sure you have the MTOF source enabled on the portfolio you are working with.

The second place is where you are probably looking for them. That is the Show Encounter Builder screen. That is not finished yet. For that to work we need to make something called a *.stock file. It's basically a portflio that you create that contains all of the monsters setup as races and you add all the armour and weapons in. You save the portfolio file as a *.stock file instead of a *.user file and put it in the 5e data folder. Monsters will then appear in the Show Encounter Builder screen. We will get a single person to manage that once all the Races are ready to avoid confusion with cross data.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials

Last edited by daplunk; July 26th, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
daplunk is offline   #9 Reply With Quote