View Single Post
zeepee

Old November 16th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Just a quick update

I have tried to reinstall two of my systems today, one of my Mac's (Mountain Lion) and one of my PC's (Windows 8 Enterprise), to see if the problem continues on a "freshly" installed system.

Unfortunately it does, so I don't think it is just my systems anymore. Still it would be nice to hear if anyone else has encountered this - Anyone..?

I have a gaming night tomorrow and this issue is becoming a little annoying. I am the GM and I usually keep a portfolio with all the players characters in it. However now I can't update it because I can't import their updated characters anymore, as some of my player uses Hero Lab on a Mac and others on the PC.
So the only solution I can think of right now, is to open the Mac characters on the Mac and the PC characters on the PC, and then make a master file where I update the changes manually.

So please Lone Wolf, if you can reproduce the error, then help a fellow gamer out..

BTW: I opened a support case regarding this issue, just in case that Lone Wolf haven't seen this yet - Case number 5406

Last edited by zeepee; November 16th, 2012 at 05:12 PM.
zeepee is offline   #2 Reply With Quote