View Single Post
Fenris447

Old March 13th, 2022, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BilboH20s View Post
I am having an issue with the Homunculus Servant Infusion for my Level 3 Artificer. When choosing Homunculus Servant, is has the wrong blurb. It says "Grant a ring the ability to restore a spell slot." It does add the Homunculus Servant to the Dashboard, but it has validation errors. When I click on the Homunculus Servant, it comes up for me to build it instead of it being prebuilt. It wants me to add a Race, but no Races are available to choose from. It also wants me to choose the Ability Scores from the Standard Array and an Alignment. It also has 0/0 HP and 10 AC. I have verified I'm using the D&D 5e Community Pack 3.5.
Two issues here: summary text is indeed wrong; I'm fixing it for the next patch.

The other problem is with sources. The homunculus servant has those issue for you because when it's created, it automatically selects whatever set of sources you have set as your default (on the Configure Hero screen, ctrl+K). If Eberron is not a default source for you, then it won't be able to find the servant's race and therefore show up how it's showing up for you. I'll fix it to automatically inherit your artificer's sources. In the mean time, while you're viewing the Homunculus, press ctrl+K, select Eberron as a source, and you should see everything look the way it's supposed to.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is online now   #979 Reply With Quote