View Single Post
Fenris447

Old February 21st, 2022, 06:56 PM
So...I got the Hoard Items done. If you want a full preview of the next update, which I may push soon, go ahead and check out the pending changes notes.

Some highlights:

MAJOR STUFF
  • Monsters of the Multiverse - The big one. Revised copies of almost everything in Volo's Guide and Mordy's Tome. They won't replace those existing versions, but I dare say they're snazzier. Slick new versions of all those playable races. Wild Shapes for every eligible beast.
  • Items - All the items from Fizban's, Strixhaven, and Witchlight are in. Plus a few items from MotM that were mentioned in monster descriptions, just in case you come across them in your adventures!

MINOR FUN GOODIES
  • Lycanthropy Adjustments - Get bit by a wererat and feeling the urge to scurry? Run into a wereraven in Strahd's realm and feeling flighty? Got entangled with a werebat in the Mad Mage's dungeon and now you can see sound? Well we have the adjustments for you!
  • Custom Companions - Did your ranger tame a displacer beast but Hero Lab won't let you pick a monstrosity as your companion? Did your DM go insane and let you get a beholder as your familiar? There's an adjustment for that, too!
  • Custom Mount - Are you a halfling riding with your buddy on the back of a bearded treant? Now you can select virtually anything as a mount with the Custom Mount option in the hirelings menu.

THE FIXES
  • Thanks to user Dragon5e, a ton of AC-modifying abilities now stack (or don't stack) the way they were always meant to.
  • The massive 2021 Errata has been applied across the board.
  • More of Fenris's dumb mistakes that you never caught (just pretend you didn't see them) have been erased from history.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; February 21st, 2022 at 07:14 PM.
Fenris447 is offline   #968 Reply With Quote