View Single Post
EightBitz

Old February 12th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Depending on your sources, you can call the Pathfinder Reference Document the sole source for all of the content from the main RPG line.. because all of the books get added to it eventually.

In my own efforts, I *am* entering them with a Source book as the parent... purely in order to make entry more organized. I fully intend to merge them all at some point. This approach is particularly useful, I think, for spells and Bestiary entries.

Rather than tagging, I use the Suffix to hold the book name. Now that Bulk Tagging is an option, it will be easier to add tags to the topics I have already entered to give credit to the individual books, if I decide to go that route.

Races... I have disagreed with Rob on this before. I see value in having Race entries in both the Mechanics and the World sections. Mechanics has the game-effects of the race, while the World has the history and setting-specific characteristics of the Race.
How do you handle things like Catfolk that appear in both the Advanced Race Guide and a Bestiary book?
EightBitz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote