View Single Post
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 19th, 2011, 11:17 AM
The farther a Setting strays from the core rules, the more there is to do. If you're just playing different Genres using the core rules, it should support you fine. If you're playing some of the full-blown settings (Deadlands, Hellfrost) some have completed source files, some are in work, some haven't been dealt with yet.
If you're just talking about adding a certain Edge or Hindrance that you like, you can perhaps find something that does close to the same thing and duplicate it. If that's not possible, you can float the question here and I can help, or there are several others who know as much or more than I do that will be more than willing to either help you out or even write the item up for you and send you the file. I've done it several times already.
I've found that Hero Lab is an extremely flexible tool, and you can do a lot with it. I'm currently working for Lone Wolf to add support for Savage Worlds Deluxe, the Fantasy Companion, and the Super Powers Companion, along with adding widgets to allow the Realms of Cthulhu Hindrance rules, adding a second Faction, and creating a flag to disable the standard Arcane Powers. The work is progressing nicely, and should be ready for Prime Time soon.
CapedCrusader is offline   #4 Reply With Quote