View Single Post
Jay_NOLA

Old April 20th, 2019, 09:00 AM
The 1.0 Content sharing guidelines answered most of the questions I'm having about setting up stuff for sharing but I'm running into a problem with Savage I was going to start doing entry for some of the Savage Worlds stuff I have and was wondering about this since if I do RW entry for any modules I bought I was going to set them up to conform with th content sharing guidelines.Worlds Stablocks/Hero Lab portfolios for Realm Works.

Many Savage Worlds NPCs & creatures have unique abilities that aren't in any dataset modules and this is causing a problem when trying to set up a Herolab portfolio as those modules weren't concerned about if a specific NPC or creature didn't have a special ability that only it has in the dataset for Hero Lab.

The datasets were just focused on making PCs and NPCs and not on any special cases for just one "entity" of that setting.

Modifing the HL dataset for that setting would resolve it, but doing so makes you need to make the modified dataset available, but that also opens up other problems too.

So how do you do entry when you run into this of a Hero Lab portfolio/Statblock for Realm Works?
Jay_NOLA is offline   #1 Reply With Quote