View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 4th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
Seriously, though, what I meant was, to the people to whom I've even suggested, let alone recommended the software, in person or on other forums, I've never had anyone tell me, that they don't care about printing. But I've had many people tell me that they'll pass on it since it can't print.
In no way take what follows as me saying that I hope LW does not do printing. RW has other features I don't use but others do. I don't expect every feature to be something that I personally will make use of.

Um was not making a joke. I really do NOT care about printing and want nothing to do with it. Never even had one second in my head to think about printing something in this day and age. Never thought about it during the Beta testing at all.

I understand people are "different" but it boggles my mind in the year 2015 that anyone would need "printing". I don't do it on my job site or do it at home. Everything I have runs off a tablet, phone, laptop, or other electronic device.

What I and my players need is the Web Version of RW. We would LOVE to have it this coming Saturday but understand it is still down the road. But that is what I need so my players can easily access all my Realm information during the game. Player view already helps so much but having access at the game. Will be totally sweet!

Having access at "home" on Windows is "nice" but in a web browser means it will be accessible at the game!

If I get printing tomorrow I would not print one single page out of RW. We want this on our electronic devices other than Windows. In a format that makes it useful. Paper is in no way useful for anything but killing trees and starting fires.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; March 4th, 2015 at 04:07 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #152 Reply With Quote