View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 14th, 2019, 11:25 AM
If I detailed everything that's happened over the past six weeks, nobody would believe it. Take all the crazy events and setbacks that have happened over the past few years, then pack smaller versions of them into a very compressed timespan, and you might make it into the same zipcode. We've been trying to pull all the final bits together for well over a month, and it's been like one of those movies where things go from bad, to worse, to "are you serious?" The problems have ranged from the reasonable, to the stupid, to outside parties, to the downright absurd.

The good news is that there haven't been any new showstoppers uncovered this week, and the remaining problems are being wrangled into submission. We will have a new version of Realm Works out shortly (probably Monday) that addresses some key issues. Barring the discovery of any new bombshells, we'll be delivering the Kickstarter content to everyone once the new Realm Works release goes out (first half of next week). And once all that is in place, we'll officially launch the Content Market (hopefully Wednesday, but could slip to the following week, since we won't be launching it any closer to the weekend).

Based on our track record, I don't expect anyone to believe any of this until they actually see it. Heck, you can count me among that group, too. I've reached the point where I half-expect something new to go wrong every time I turn around. But it appears that we've made it through the gauntlet at this point.

Please keep your fingers crossed for us, and have a great weekend!

Thanks, Rob
rob is offline   #17