View Single Post
Just Pete

Old August 6th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Ok, after some further testing with a current version....

Back button still doesn't work. I can access the google drive menu by loading a new portfolio, but can't back out of a portfolio with the button, unless I switch to the opposite view (landscape vs. portrait). Same issue with using the back button from the google drive view; that could/should exit the app (please).

Shadowrun characters have no stat block separations the way Pathfinder characters do (line, title, line). I know this is an artifact of the way the .por files are formatted, but perhaps this can be added as a future enhancement? Or perhaps Lone Wolf can take this as a future enhancement?

Also, I noticed that some of my .por files, when uploaded to google drive, appear as 'file' vs. 'compressed archive'. The 'compressed archive' portfolios can be read by the app, but the 'file' portfolios cannot. I think this is because these were created by older versions of Hero Lab. I tested this by re-opening one of these in Hero Lab, using 'save as' to re-create the portfolio under a new name, and uploading to Google Drive, where it appeared as a 'compressed archive' and could be opened by the app.
- Moral of this last one - keep your Hero Lab portfolios up to date.
Just Pete is offline   #19 Reply With Quote