View Single Post
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 19th, 2021, 05:57 PM
OK, the Private Message system being down really threw a monkey wrench into this process. I was communicating with two different folks about Savage Pathfinder.

I wasn't able to get the file from DropBox. I PM'ed back about it, but you may not have gotten a chance to see it. And I can't get to the link now.

I just mostly finished the Hindrances and Edges, including the Class Edges, although I still have to do the Class Level Edges, and the Prestige Edges. And I have all the Powers done.

I haven't dealt with the common Power Point pool yet, or the equipment. I was kind of hoping to hear what Lone Wolf wants to do on this before I tackle that particular thing. It's not going to be easy. The whole point of SWADE was to separate those. If I can modify the base code to support this, it will be easier. I also still need to deal with the Cleric Domains and the Spell Schools, and I'm waiting for the same reason.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is online now   #12 Reply With Quote