View Single Post
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
More info on this. The installer detects whether you're running a 64-bit or 32-bit operating system, so it has to be 32-bit. Based on that determination, it then installs the proper version. Since we didn't want to uninstall the old 32-bit version when we first released the 64-bit Beta, we opted to install them side-by-side, which is in the x86 directory on 64-bit Windows. The plan was to fix this for the official release, installing on the correct version and in the correct location, but it seems that didn't get done. So that's back on the punch list, where it should have been previously.

As you confirmed, though, it is indeed running the correct version for you. That's the most important thing.
Rob,

Confirming the information, I did a fresh install of Realmworks this morning using the newest 251 build on a fresh desktop pc running an i9-9900k and Windows 10 Pro. I am certain I am running 64bit for my OS and the installer defaulted to the 'Program Files (x86)' folder. I overrode that myself and installed to the 'Program Files'. Install appears fine otherwise. Just wanted to let you know that the fix didn't get in, as you indicated.

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote