Thread: Revealing Pins
View Single Post
Ninefingers

Old February 18th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
It's not a matter of how long the backlog is, since that would imply that features go onto the list in the order people suggest them and only get done when everything in front of them gets finished. A more accurate way of viewing this is that this particular feature was not a priority item for most users based on the user survey that Liz mentioned. There were lots of other things that the survey ranked much higher, and we've knocked off a fair number of those things over the past year.

Our #1 priority is the Content Market, followed by Web-Based Player Access. We're also tackling various other features along the way, provided they are either highly requested by users, valuable for the Content Market, or straightforward to do while we're already working in that area for the Content Market. This particular feature doesn't meet those criteria, so it hasn't been dealt with yet. Once we get the Content Market out, we plan to put out another user survey to get updated feedback about which features are most important to users. We'll also have more time to focus on adding those features at that point.

Hope that helps!
Well as i was not a user of the software then, and was not aware of the survey at the time, it is safe to say I did not participate in the survey.

I am sure there are many other new users that may find this feature useful as well. Hope it gets added soon. Would be a great feature.

BTW Backlogs, and resource constraints suck.
Ninefingers is offline   #15 Reply With Quote