Thread: Some Questions
View Single Post
zarlor

Old March 7th, 2019, 11:13 AM
I think for 1 and 4 you might have to look at the Hellfrost files to see how they were done there. If I remember correctly that issue applies there as well, or at least I seem to remember seeing a discussion here on the forum about it at some point.

Not sure on 2.

On 3... Changing the other IDs in Sundered Skies outside of the ones you already did could potentially cause issues with anything that references those IDs. That being said I think it would be a good idea to clean those up for both consistency in the file and just in case either file were to be updated in a way that causes another conflict. However, if you do that you'll need to fix all of the dependencies as well (although using something like Notepad++ with a global replace might work to fix all of those). Was there, by chance, a newer version of Sundered Skies released, by chance, to fix that? I think I have both but I don't really remember having to fix them, but that was probably a long time ago when I first got them.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote