View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 17th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
I understand you completely, no problem. I would have done the same if I had copyrighted data in my files.

The poll and the thread led me to believe there is possibility to collaborate or to catch up quickly instead of (struggling to) re-invent the wheel, but it is a minor setback. I think uncovering how this product works is the main challenge, not data entry or setting up a skeleton afterwards.
Unfortunately, no. I originally planned on expanding it when I thought it was almost done. When GW ended the product line I had no motivation to finish it. I chose it because it looked like an easy to accomplish system, but that advances system proved very complicated to figure out. This one is not likely to ever see the light of day from me. Its a dead project as of now. Not to mention hand typing all the data from the books really was not enjoyable.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #26 Reply With Quote