View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 17th, 2018, 12:23 AM
Albeit a day late, here's the update for the past week, thru October 14...

On the health front, I reached a critical milestone last Monday. I’m finally completely off the nasty meds, and subsequent tests have confirmed that everything looks good. Huzzah! The downside is that, after being literally wired for almost two years straight from those meds, my body is burnt out now that the meds are gone. So I’m continually exhausted, and a much bigger chunk of this past week was spent sleeping. My energy should return, but I don’t know how quickly that will occur.

Despite the lack of energy, a bit of progress was definitely made. Some last-minute tweaks were needed, but the remaining pieces are in place for the CS team that I mentioned last week, and the CS team is now getting all the data sorted for KS backers. Down in the guts of the product, I managed to get two issues fixed that have been a problem – one bug and one limitation. One of the most common and annoying crash bugs that users have been encountering is now resolved, so that’s a good thing.

The constant exhaustion makes it hard to focus on complex problems right now, so I’ll be tackling less intricate issues this week. I’m also working to get things into a state where I can enlist the assistance of another developer on some items. I’m not sure how successful I’ll be in that effort, but it seems like the smarter approach based on how I’m currently feeling.

Thanks, Rob
rob is offline   #2