View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old January 7th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEIOU View Post
Calendars are between 3 and 9.
Printing is between 4 and 9.
Export is between 2 and 9.

That should cover all of the major items. Anything more exact than that is extremely unlikely as predictions have bit them in their backside in the past and the drama, explanations, feather smoothing and grumbling simply do not help keep things moving forward.

You have to put your faith in the LWD team, drink some warm milk, perhaps do a little yoga and meditation, and act surprised when something nice gets released. It happens more-or-less quarterly.
Talk about broad speculation...lol. I have been pretty patient so far as I have been hearing about the calendar function amongst other things for almost 2 years now. I even saw a demo of the calendar at Gencon 2014. Regardless what has been released in the last year that I should be surprised about? I have not seen any new features at all, except for the Player edition. Most of all the last few updates have been bug fixes and what not.
Looking back to so many months ago there was a major update released, but to be honest I did not notice anything different in my Realm Works.

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #6 Reply With Quote