View Single Post
Sendric

Old February 10th, 2020, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
I am looking to add a bunch of adjustment to speed up my gameplay a bit. Does all bonus damage stack and not need to be typed for example Spell: Prayer has luck to hit but untyped to damage?
Prayer (not full script)
Code:
 ~ Add to our damage bonus
      hero.child[Damage].field[tDamBonus].value = maximum(hero.child[Damage].field[tDamBonus].value, 1)

~ Add to our attack bonus
      hero.child[Attack].field[Bonus].value = maximum(hero.child[Attack].field[BonLuck].value, 1)
Not all bonuses stack (they stack as they would in pen and paper).

All the bonuses supplied by Prayer are Luck bonuses, so you should use the BonLuck field for Damage as well as Attack.

(For the record, this adjustment already exists in the community set.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
But I need a bit of help on some details for the eval scripts. I am looking to add Rapid shot, Spell: Blessed Aim (moral bonus),

Knowledge Devotion (have to make this insight bonus but not sure how)
Code:
      ~ If we're not enabled, get out now
      doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

~ Add to our damage bonus
      hero.child[Damage].field[tDamBonus].value = maximum(hero.child[Damage].field[tDamBonus].value, field[pAdjust].value)
I will add the more questions as each gets answered as to keep the discussion organized.
I'm not entirely sure what the question(s) here is/are, but the field for Insight bonus is BonInsight.

To find all the fields on Damage, go to your portfolio and select the following in the menu:

Develop -> Floating Info Windows -> Show Selection Fields -> Damage
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote