View Single Post
TCArknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 1,208

Old January 10th, 2020, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
There are lots of unrequired "\n" across 22 files.

I tried modifying your equipment.str file to use "{meta bmpfull}{bmp StarTrekArrow}{revert}" instead of your "{font TrekArrowHeads} A{revert}" (in two places).

The "bmpfull" allows the image to appear in the descending part of the text line.

I then added a TrekArrowHeads.bmp into the data directory, grabbed from the font viewer (the image being 9 pixels wide and 13 pixels high).

(I can push my changes to a branch in git if you want :-) )
Thank you very much! Iíll try to get that into the next update.

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #151 Reply With Quote