View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 28th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philderbeast View Post
I just had a look at this for My app as well, and while the statblock view is working well with psionics, there are some major challenges to getting it to work with the dynamic view that I'm sure Dysfunctional will also find, namely a number of the psionic features are just not in the xml out files that we are using to generate this view.
The stuff that is missing is that the Powers (ie Detect Psionics)? Looking at the XML I see they are being outputted in the <trackedresources> element only and not in a nice way like Spells are.

Quote:
Something that may help us is if you know of a custom output sheet that works well with Psionics as this might provide some insight that I'm not getting from the XML.
Actually I don't as I have been more worried about getting stuff into HL not out on paper. Plus in this section (custom output ie XML) I have no controls at all and its all up to LW actually.

I know currently Powers are not even supported on the official iPad app actually. So these all maybe just features coming down the road. So you maybe in the same boat of saying you can only output as much data as LW is giving you.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #34 Reply With Quote