View Single Post
Lonewolf147

Old May 10th, 2018, 05:16 AM
With every new update of the datasets, I get more and more errors on my iPad.

Back when Frog God Games released their Rappan Athuk dataset, I immediately installed it and have built all my characters with it active. Then I got an iPad and installed HL on it. I linked to the FGG source and downloaded the Rappan Athuk set and all was well when I imported my characters.

Then there was some changes and the RA set was no longer available, instead there is the FGG Pathfinder Content dataset. I know a lot of the Rappan Athuk data is in there, but a lot of it is also in the base Pathfinder Pack. Every time the Pathfinder Pack or the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game sets update, I get new Duplicate errors that I just can't seem to get rid of. I can no longer load any of my characters (that still work fine inside HL on my PC). Whenever I click on the Dismiss button, it just goes back to the main screen.

If I remove the FGG Pathfinder Content dataset, I can load most of the characters, but then I get errors that a bunch of data is missing (Rappan Athuk related). They will open, but without any of the missing data.

I'm really frustrated trying to get both HL on my PC and HL on my iPad to work equally.

For starters, can someone tell me what all datasets I should have installed on my iPad to have all current Pathfinder material available. Here is what I currently have:
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game v14.8
Mythic Playtest 1 Package v1.11
Pathfinder Gestalt v1.1
Pathfinder Pack v1.17
Lonewolf147 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote