View Single Post
Elektrycerze3

Old August 20th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiirnodel View Post
The adept power specifies that the bonus is capped at base skill rating x 1.5. That's a very odd phrasing, which was clarified to mean that the final total cannot exceed the natural skill x 1.5 (aka the maximum bonus is half of the original skill).

That maximum is being applied to the final skill rating in the Hero Lab program.
Thank you for your input, Kiirnodel. Could you please specify where the phrasing was clarified? All I see is the reply #65 in the official errata thread here: https://forums.shadowruntabletop.com...topic=24595.60

That piece of errata says that the entire text of the ability is replaced with "This power increases the Rating of a specific Combat, Physical, Social, Technical, or Vehicle skill by the level of the power. You need to know the skill before you learn this power for it, and the power cannot be taken for skill groups. The maximum number of levels for this power is half your Rating in the skill (rounded up)."

While that piece of errata is listed as "provisional," I cannot find any other source of clarification. Could you please let me know where your interpretation is coming from?
Elektrycerze3 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote