View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 9th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Sorry I have been swamped at work with stupid hours again. I just rolled out a huge enhancement to clients existing system on Monday. Have spent hours doing training.

And this weekend a Client's 30 year old server that runs a very very large network distribution system that runs like 75% of the USA is getting replaced this weekend with a brand new system custom built from the ground up over the last 1.5 years. Though I can't actually say who or what other than that. Client is afraid if things go bad.

So I have barely thought about this d20 stuff or much else really.

Depending on how this weekend goes and of course next week I may finally be able to look at this stuff again. I have plans to fix/change the sources so we have less issues if Things get deleted.

Also we have two things we do have to decide upon.

First I talked to Colen and he said we DO have to registered with that now Powered by HL thing. So who gets to be the main point of contact? Think its between three people: myself, Lawful_g, and Cheifweasel... Thoughts?

Two we need a 10 digit Unique ID that we will have to use when now creating the Import File. Its part of the new 3.7 features.

We also may need to change our Version numbers (I did for my home games) but we maybe good for d20. I have to do some testing.

That is also the last hold up is that their is big changes in the way that the Secondary Update URL and the Export Tool now works. Some GREAT new features but I need to have time to get familiar with it is all.

So those are my hold ups on 1.5. So I assume otherwise everyone is happy with what is in DropBox for 1.5? Honestly I have not looked in weeks.

All for now....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #27 Reply With Quote