Thread: Genesys RPG
View Single Post
Talley Darkstar

Old January 11th, 2018, 08:00 AM
Oh sure BJ, I more than completely understand. I work for a tech company much like this one as tech support and I hear from our customers what they want included and what they hate, what they don't want and what they want overhauled and what they want removed.

I send in requests to my development team and I have to give my customers bad news sometimes that depending on the request they made, won't be happening, might happen someday, or will only happen if they pay us which could run into the tens of thousands of dollars. But, I also know that a feature or whatever absolutely won't get into the program if it's not asked for. Hence why I somewhat asked. If enough people request it, then it will be looked at and into (talking with the companies involved) and a final decision will be made. So I completely understand how the process works both on the LWDs side (supporting a product) and obviously as your customer. I'm not holding my breath, just crossing fingers. The holding my breath could kill me. lol

Anyways, let everyone know they're doing a great job!
Talley Darkstar is offline   #15 Reply With Quote