Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
evildmguy

Old September 30th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Hey.

Thanks for the comments.

1 - Hmm. I think I tried it a bit bigger but then it got distorted and didn't look as good. I can play around with it some more.

2 - My thinking here was to do the in game tab as you can track ammo that way. But I do need to get that to print out on the sheet.

3 - Hmm. On the perks and flaws. Have to take a look at that as they are working for me. Do you have an example of one that doesn't work?

4 - No, I did not implement cybernetic slots. It's on the todo list.

5 - I have played with this a lot. I think it was early and I haven't revisited it as I have some ideas how to make it work. However, I want to make sure we are on the same page. What special abilities are you wanting to show up?

6 - Yes, darn it. Or, at least, I haven't found a way to control things beyond page two. It seems to be all auto handled? Yet their Shadowrun print outs would indicate otherwise. But that's low priority at the moment!

Very awesome that you are introducing more to Alternity! That's awesome! I hope they enjoy it.

My schedule is looking tight for the next month. October is shaping up to be quite busy. I will keep everyone posted on what I get done, though, as usual.

Thanks!

edg
evildmguy is offline   #2 Reply With Quote