View Single Post
Sea-of-Stars

Old June 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
The mystery is working just fine, bonus spells and skills showing up just perfectly. No problems at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Then you have to go through your new revelations and mark them with the same Custom tag you just made.

In the editor I'd select the Mystery of Nougut, and then select the Bootstrap button in the upper right, and enter the unique ID for "Final Revelation of Nougut", along with a ClSpecWhen tag saying it should be added at 20th level. Then I would scroll down, hit the User Tags button, pick "New Tag" at the top, and in the popup enter "MystNougut" for the tag Unique ID and "Mystery of Nougut" for the tag name.

Next I'd reload the system by hitting "Test Now" for the "Mystery of Nougut", so the system should recognize the Custom.MystNougut tag now exists. Finally I would go to the "Crunchy" and "Creamy" revelations and hit the User Tags button, and pick the Custom Tag I just made for both of them, and hit Test Now for both as well.
Followed the instruction for the FinalRev, but no idea if that is working or not.

What is not working is Revelations, did what you said, time and time again. But I keep getting the "Nothing to Choose From!" message within the actual HeroLab character creator.

Visit the scenic and mystical Sea of Stars.
Sea-of-Stars is offline   #4 Reply With Quote