View Single Post
DeltaMasterMind

Old September 24th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lortondm View Post
Toby, do you have plans to update your files?

At the moment I have loaded only the Pathfinder Pack v 1.10 by ShadowChemosh.

When I try to load any of the files -- Ravenloft, Dark Sun, FR, etc., I get error messages.

It would be great to have a set of those files that would, on a stable basis, play nicely with the rest of Hero Lab Pathfinder.

Thanks!
Well since you didn't list the D&D conversion file I must assume you didn't download it. I currently have the conversion file and I have no issues and these files were designed to work side by side the Community Pack.

News update though, I see there are still some class precludes in the campaign setting files. As I just tested them on a Class Pack account and I don't have the paladin or monk on that account yet. hehehe Not a big issues as getting the classes will not take me long, but it is worth mentioning.

EDIT: I have found an issue, in the D&D conversion file, the Faiths and Pantheon user content selection is being listed before the User Content listing and it should be further down the list under D&D conversion selection.

EDIT2: The offending thing id is "sp35ProtNe".

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.

Last edited by DeltaMasterMind; October 1st, 2017 at 04:57 AM.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #139 Reply With Quote