View Single Post
furby076

Old May 8th, 2017, 02:21 PM
I started a thread there. This is where I am (and files attached for anyone who wants to review)
https://github.com/Sklore/HL_DD_5e_Colab/issues/646

Hello All. I am attempting at creating the Mystic, from UA - Linked PDF to wizard site

Other than rudimentary coding, I haven't really done anything major. So, with that. I created the base class and Order of the awakened. Below are the items that are missing, sorted by Base class, Order of Awakened, and Disciplines (not started yet). I don't mind doing the grunt work of creating the base items, but do need help in the more technical areas.

Updated: 5/12
Mystic Base
DONE

Order of the Awakened
  • How do you make it to choose 2 bonus disciplines when you choose your order? It should probably work similar to the bard ability, but only let you choose certain spell schools (I made psionic ones)
  • Spectral Form (lvl 14): How should this be made, that when selected, it shows the benefits (e.g., resistance to all damage, half speed, etc)

Disciplines
  1. Discipline shows up as an ability: Will do fighting styles or Combat Maneuvers. Is there a way, when adding a discipline, it adds the focus as a tracked ability, or should it be made to class special ability? I think it would look better in tracked ability
  2. Discipline expands to individual powers (spells) in spell list. So, choose 1 discipline, and all the powers show on your spell list

Misc Stuff Done
  • Made Psionic schools
  • Talent powers

Misc Open
  • Can DCs be added to powers?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Avi-Custom.zip (12.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by furby076; May 12th, 2017 at 08:33 PM.
furby076 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote