View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old February 21st, 2019, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharmiones View Post
To be perfectly honest at the point in time when the CM finally hit the road I do think we all will find just 4 words for it:

"Too little, too late."

I personally doubt that there will be that much APs available neither from the start nor in any "near future" (I'm speaking in LWD near future time frames). There haven't been ANY new information about what APs or Modules would be available from the start. Even if they are not ready to launch it they at least have to know what things will be available for sure. If they launch will just that few things they previously announced, years ago, the massive reaction from everyone will be exactly that: Too little, too late.
For me, that will only be true if their is a better alternative. I don't know what "too little, too late" means without a viable alternative. The worst case scenario that I can foresee is that they release it and I don't find anything of interest to buy. So, shrug, I continue using it as I have. If they have something useful to me, I'll buy it.

The only way I can make sense of the continued angry posts is that folks DON'T have a better alternative and they hope they can complain their way into getting what they want from the product that is closest to meeting their needs.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #31 Reply With Quote