View Single Post
curufea

Old July 14th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enrious View Post
Right, but I'm guessing you're referring you using it to enter in/keep track of the information of your campaign in RW, which I think all of us are going to be using it for.

But when I'm speaking of the cloud and the vision of the cloud, I'm not talking about that per se - I'm talking about the exchange of information, formal and informal, paid and free, individuals and companies.
I'll be sharing what I can - because regardless of what system you're using, having plot elements or descriptions of locations for an urban fantasy set in London with Fae can cut out hours of work for anyone starting up a campaign (more so if your campaign is in a similar setting). Pathfinder, Savage World, whatever - you need to have an NPC Fae king for Ireland/Scotland/England - lets have a look on the cloud... hmm here's one from this LARP over here, lets take that and give him some stats for my system-de-jour...

Need a world ending event? Hmm, Father Dragon waking up was used for this LARP, how does it fit for the mythology of my setting?

Last edited by curufea; July 14th, 2013 at 05:45 PM.
curufea is offline   #124 Reply With Quote