View Single Post
burner2501

Old October 21st, 2009, 03:54 AM
I'm also for getting Big Damn Heroes added.

I also have a suggestion for when you have multiple flavors of the same system in the options like the Cortex system is done. I'd like to see a code appear on the traits and such so I can visually tell which item is from which game when I have more than one book loaded. For example, it would be nice to tell what is from Serenity and what is from Cortex Core Rules when I have both loaded via the options. All that would be needed is a small (SR) or (CR), for Serenity rules and Cortex rules respectively, on each of the traits, items, etc. This could also open up the selection screens to the use of filters to narrow down what you want to search through. This might help in when a Serenity player wants to use the die trait values as mentioned above.

On that thought, it would be nice to be able to sort the entries in selection screens by different values displayed so it is easier to find what is needed. This came up as an idea when I was browsing through gear to buy and I'd like to sort by the names of the items sometimes and sort by the gear type at other times.

Enough for my wish list for now.

Thanks for a great gaming utility.

Victor
burner2501 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote