View Single Post
Sendric

Old March 10th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_traveler View Post
Random entries seem to be missing.

Includes Dragon Compendium but Tibbit (A race option) is missing. Other Dragon Compendium things are showing up.

Includes Savage Species but I can't find any entries on any of the in system lists. (As in, I loaded up the Module and tried to find Savage Species Entries and can't find any at all.) I was looking for Surrogate Spellcaster, but it's not in there.
Well...yes, that is true. Not every file that is included in the community set includes all data from the source the file is for. In fact, I would venture to guess that almost none of them do, with one or maybe two exceptions.

The Savage Species file really just has the Pixie race and a couple other odd bits. I don't remember who even entered it, but it was a project that got abandoned pretty quickly. It may be something I look at in the future, but to be honest there's so much missing content it's hard to make this even a low priority at this point.

If there is something specific you are looking for, please feel free to make a request. I'm always happy to take a look at specific requests.
Sendric is offline   #459 Reply With Quote