View Single Post
Farling

Old November 20th, 2023, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Numerator View Post
It's been working well since the update!

One question... I noticed when I upload monsters w/ class levels, the HP that they gain from the favorite class seem to go away. If I look at the class setting, it's showing as NPC and not Base. I did check the module settings, and I have the default set to base.

I'm uploading from HL files, which are saved from using the Encounter Builder for the official PF APs (currently Runelords). Is there something in the HL build that is causing this to override the module default?

If you wanted to do a simple test, just try importing a goblin. It's supposed to have 5 HP, but once imported only shows 4.
When I used HL's Encounter Builder and selected "Goblin" to put into it's own POR file, importing this POR file into Foundry created a goblin with 6 HP (which matches the number in HL).

This is with Foundry 11.314, PF1e 9.5 and Realmworks Importer 2.9.1

I've release 2.9.2 to support the changes in Foundry's PF1 version 9.x series (so that creature ability scores are set correctly based on the Race of the creature).

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal

Last edited by Farling; November 20th, 2023 at 05:50 AM.
Farling is offline   #198 Reply With Quote