View Single Post
zarlor

Old May 22nd, 2015, 03:19 AM
I thought I had posted a response here, but I guess it got lost. But yes, as mentioned in my announcement of that data file in another thread, certainly the data file I've made available does have Stone and a Hard Place in it (although there is an Errata out now that I need to look at for any further updates) is not in any way and official data file. I cannot guarantee that any characters made with it will ever work correctly in the official file once it is released and I am not the official writer/supporter of the DLR file.

That being said, Caped Crusader has said that he is working on an update to the file, but since that is a free file while the Sci-Fi Companion and Super Powers Companion 2 files will be pay file they are taking precedent over updating the DLR file, so it may be a while before we get an official update there. I have given him directly the link to the file I've done as well, which has updates for Last Sons, and The Flood as well as Stone and a Hard Place so some of the things in my file may make it to the official release. In other words any characters created with it may be partially or possibly even fully compatible with the official version, I just have no idea how CC will want to work with the file I sent him and what improvements he will likely make to it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #32 Reply With Quote