Thread: WOD & Mortals
View Single Post
Dragnmoon

Old October 1st, 2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saydrekoth View Post
I agree that unfortunately this is more of a business decision then a gaming one. It is likely that they may have licensing limitations and are either waiting for approval or negotiating for the inclusion of other systems.

On the other hand, it is also likely that they may have the licensing but demand for games like Pathfinder may present a more immediate priority. While I echo the many voices that would love to see additional systems for WoD (as I am an avid fan), I also understand the business side of things and they are going where the money is.
Here is what Rob had to say about the White Wolf Licence

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
When we secured the license from White Wolf, they requested that we focus on Requiem and not Masquerade. So that is what we did. There are currently no plans to add official support for Masquerade, although the built-in Editor can be readily leveraged to add whatever additional content is desired - even if that content is adapted from Masquerade. If someone were to add that content, I'm sure White Wolf would have no problems with fans sharing their work with each other.
Dragnmoon is offline   #15 Reply With Quote