View Single Post
dungeonguru

Old October 11th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
The Hero lab online files will be stored in the cloud instead of locally. Instead of having a local portfolio stored in Realm Works we will use links that when clicked trigger the monster to be added to you active hero lab online session. Customisation will need to be done within Hero Lab Online therefore. I'm sure there will be a way to do everything we do now. But it will be done from the Hero Lab Online end and not stored inside Realm Works like some of us do now.
Hmm, wonder if we can still put in the hero lab classic portfolio as a foreign object, forcing it to open Hero Labs "Classic" - it reduces the usefulness of having Classic and auto-editting/integration though.

This is beginning to sour me on hlo and realm works as a combo, I play in one of the rural states where wifi and internet connections are not a guarantee everywhere. My hometown is well connected but I regularly go to areas without even decent cellular coverage. Anyway, rant off.

Conandy, I just go to File.. and Open Portfolio... and can choose any of the .stock files. Not sure what you're doing different.
dungeonguru is offline   #17 Reply With Quote