View Single Post
Farling

Old November 25th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinThomason View Post
I don't quite understand what is wrong with my CSV. Is it because there are room names that are the same (like "Rat Tunnels" or "Entrance"?). If that's the case, that's an annoyance of this module and, frankly, lots of other modules as well - I might be able to deal with it, but it would be a pain. However, When I tried to import, I got references that topics were said to be used more than once, but I could only find a single instance of the name in the CSV.
Hi,

The "topic more than once" error is when the same row in the CSV table is
being inserted more than once. You can have the same name on different rows without causing any issues (other than if you try to create a relationship, since it will pick the first [or all?] topics).

The problem I saw was that the way you had the parents set up, the same row from the table was being added to several different parents.

e.g. several topics were being put under both the parents "Level 0B: The Cloister of the Frog-God" title and "Level 0B: The Cloister of the Frog-God: The Cloister".

I'm not sure if you intended the same topics to appear twice in your realm.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #421 Reply With Quote