View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 17th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Following up on this... there are some inconsistencies. I've detailed below what I found.

The "Compact Spellbooks" self-calculating tool is tagged for both the "Advanced Race Guide" and "ShadowChemosh's Equipment" and appear in the "Tools and Skill Kits" group.

Two self-calculating entries, "Formula Book" (no weight) and "Formula Books" (with weight) appear from "ShadowChemosh's Equipment" under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires"

Two self-calculating entries, "Spellbook" (no weight) and "Spellbooks" (with weight) appear from "ShadowChemosh's Equipment" under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires"

One self-calculating entry "Traveling Formula Book" (with weight) appears tagged to "Adventurer's Armory", "ShadowChemosh's Equipment", and "Ultimate Equipment" under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires"

One self-calculating entry "Traveling Spellbooks" (with weight) appears tagged to "Adventurer's Armory", "ShadowChemosh's Equipment", and "Ultimate Equipment" under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires"

The standard entries ("Formula book", "Spellbook", "Spellbook, compact", "Traveling formula book", and "Traveling spellbook" with price and weight) each appear under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires".

So I was not seeing the auto-calculating Spellbook(s) entries as I was not using "ShadowChemosh's Equipment" as a source; the others were appearing because I *am* using the Advanced Race Guide, Ultimate Equipment, and Adventurer's Armory as sources.
Thanks. This is has been fixed for the next release.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #592 Reply With Quote