View Single Post
Medriev

Old May 10th, 2019, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
Yeah, that was me. It wasn't a complaint so much as a question, but I was disappointed, and I'm now hesitant about buying anything else without knowing the structure, first.

I'm attaching three files. One shows the structure of the official RotRL. You'll see that it's mainly a collection of scenes. There's an entry for Sandpoint which has all the content for Sandpoint within the topic. It doesn't have separate entries for all the locations.

Another one shows that when I entered it, I definitely used scenes and chapters. I understand the importance of those.

Then the other shows that in addition to scenes and chapters, I included a more detailed structure for Sandpoint (and other things, but this image only shows Sandpoint).

I cropped off the content to avoid copyright violation. I'm just showing the structure.
Hi

The structure is one of the issues. I had expected a much better organised package than this. Also, as I flagged above as an example, the map for Foxglove Manor has tags that link to Fort Rannick locations. That is a very basic problem but one that would be an absolute pain for me to correct. Considering the price I therefore don't really think "we don't do refunds" is good enough.

I can try and go through the package and catalogue all the issues but frankly I don't have the time and this has put me off using Realm Works for RotRL. Grateful if someone in LWD could offer a more constructive opinion than asking me to report bugs. These are not bugs, these are basic errors that anyone familiar with the content would not have included in the package (and certainly wouldn't have put it on sale). I will be emailing customer service asking for my money back I'm afraid as the response here just isn't good enough.

Thanks
Medriev is offline   #5 Reply With Quote