View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 17th, 2007, 11:38 PM
At 06:19 PM 3/17/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I'm curious about the scope of the dataset. Even assuming it only covers Green Ronin material and only the current edition, what about the material in Ultimate Power? And will the dataset include, or be built around, the Archetypes that are common shortcuts for building M&M characters?
These are questions that we don't have definitive answers for yet. From discussions with GR thus far, I'm assuming that the material from UP will be available, but it may be handled as an optional add-on. As for the Archetypes, they will be incorporated in some way, but the exact method is still not yet decided. For example, Archetypes could equally be integrated into the data files for user selection OR they could simply be an assortment of pre-made portfolios that a user loads in and customizes. There are also other possibilities. But nothing has been nailed down yet.

We expect to have a long meeting, in-person, with the GR team at a tradeshow in late April. I expect that we'll have concrete answers to many of the open issues when we return from that show - or shortly thereafter.

-Rob
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote