View Single Post
talsharien

Old September 24th, 2018, 04:35 AM
I suspect that this has been mentioned before, but I wanted to raise it again and also explain some difficulties.

I run two online games a week which have both just converted across to the New PF2 playtest rules. On the back of this, I have finally bought a HLO license and started convincing my players to do the same. Thus far; two of my 8 players have purchased and love the software; until it came time to send me their characters.

You know where I am going here but I will share with you two scenarios.

1) My players all purchase the software, forcing me to constantly update 8 character sheets before each session manually (from the rather poor print to pdf option).

2) My players log on online with me each week and share screen to update their characters directly to my system. I then send them a pdf.

Both options create work for me but I am currently favouring option 2.

Until we get an Import/Export function you will lose revenue over this.

I appreciate that you have a lot of Priorities (especially with PF releasing updates every week). But this is stopping me from purchasing a Starfinder license at the moment and preventing 6 of my players from buying any kind of license.

I will leave you guys to do the math on this one.

I would like to state that this is not me complaining in any way, I love HLO and already prefer it to classic.

Just an observation that would of course make my life easier.
talsharien is offline   #1 Reply With Quote